Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Holiday Recount

My holidays didn’t really start off well. On good Friday we had church in the morning then a meeting after the church had finished.

Then when I got home i got dressed and then me and my uncle had caught the bus to Britomart. We stayed at Britomart until 10:51pm then we walked to Britomart bus stop and waited for the rail bus to arrive. On the bus timetable it said the last bus arrives at 12:35am. We had waited and waited until it was past 1:00am but no bus came so we had gone to Mcdonalds and gotten a family box and had to walk back to Glen Innes. We got back home approximately 3:31am and it had taken us approximately 2 hours and 5 minutes to walk back.

The next day was my brothers birthday he had turned 17 years old. My mum had called me to go with her and my brother to Sylvia park. She had bought him a XL beats by dr dre pill for his birthday present .

Easter Sunday had come and it was time to celebrate the sacrifice of Jesus. Easter Sunday was great day for celebrating Jesus’s sacrifice. Then things started off well to the holidays. My holidays were very busy and exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment