Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Holiday Explanation Writing

The holidays are a two week break from work and school, between term three and four in October. The holidays is a really good time for people to rest and spend time with their family.  Spending time with your family is important.  




In the holidays I was spending a lot of time with my family. We were travelling to other areas in Auckland especially when the power was cut off threw out the east and some of the south, we were travelling by public transport to our destinations.





We were visiting families from far areas and they visited us, the first week was a very busy week for me. People in our family were organising activities and other stuff to keep the younger ones in our families occupied in the holidays.


I was very tired in week two of the holidays so I just did very common things eat, sleep and entertain myself by playing video games and watching television. I was currently playing a game called Tekken, Tekken is a fighting game which you could challenge other players online, and then I went to entertain myself again watching a movie on channel two. Then I got up and walked to room and went to sleep.

Week two was a relaxing week for me. I was just sitting and playing video games to keep me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment